Hospital reception hours
6:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Patients who want a consultation in the morning must register with the reception before 11:30 A.M.
(Registration until 3:00 P.M. for First visit patient)
Morning consultation: from 9:00 A.M.
Afternoon consultation: from 2:00 P.M.
Inpatient visiting hours
Monday to Saturday: 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Sunday and public holidays: 1:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Closing days and Holiday
・ Sunday, public holidays
・ From the 29th December (afternoon) until the 4th January included.
・ The closing days due to conferences are listed on the top page, at the section [Closing days].
- Please remember
- No appointment required
- Japanese Medical Insurance only
- Patients who want to see a doctor in the morning shift must arrive before 11:30 A.M.
- If you registered before 11:30 A.M., a morning shift doctor will examine you.
- Depending on the proceedings of the morning shift, afternoon shift may be delay.
- Registration for first-visit patient until 3:00 P.M.
- Follow-up patients who make tests before 4:00 P.M will receive the results on the same day during the consultation (*subject to exceptions).